This Policy sets out the basis on which we may collect personal data from you, or that you have or will provide to us, and how we may process your personal data.
We are committed to preserving and respecting your privacy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we use and protect the information that you provide to us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), we, Production Technology LLC are the data controller.
By continuing to use our portals, access our websites or by otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this Policy. You warrant that any data provided by you to us is accurate.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect information about you:
- that you provide us when, including, but not limited to, you fill in forms on our site or portals; and
- if you contact us by phone, email or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
The type of information we collect from you may include:
- forms that you complete on our site or portal with your full name, email address, address, phone number;
- technical information about your visits to our site and portals, but not limited to, your IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your device to the internet, traffic data, location data, log data, your browser settings, the date and time of your visits, and details regarding which pages you access which is automatically recorded by our servers when you visit our site or portals.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to ensure that content from our site and portals is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to appropriately deal with any complaints or issues with our site or portals; and
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
We may contact you by post, phone or email to ask for your views about our products and services, or to tell you about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you.
You agree that we may disclose your personal information to third parties, including:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or contract;
- to protect our rights and property, or our safety and our users’ safety;
- for the purposes of preventing or reporting any illegal or immoral activity; and/or
- for the purposes of appropriately dealing with any complaints or issues with our site or the portals.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS – COPIES AND CORRECTIONS
You have the right to ask for a copy of your information held by us in our records and you also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site or portals. Any transmission is at your own risk. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our site and portals and, where appropriate, notify you by email.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org